Academic Year Renewal – Special Offer!
Renew your English course with a school you can trust!
Founded in 2001, ISI is one of Dublin’s most prestigious and dependable schools and winner of the Study Travel Best English Language School Europe Award 2014, 2016 and 2018.
Currently delivered online, ISI’s classes will be face-to-face as soon as Ireland moves to Level 3 restrictions. We offer both morning and afternoon schedules and students can opt for General English with Trinity ISE examination, IELTS preparation or Business English.
- Valid for courses booked before the 31st of March, 2021.
- Valid for courses starting before December 2021.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
- Material (75 EUR) and Medical Insurance (125 EUR) fees are not included.
- Available for eligible students only (those who completed one or two consecutive Academic Year courses in Ireland).
- Proof of previous studies to be provided on the application.
- More information about our cancellation & refund policies.
- More information about our policies.
1 academic year (minimum 25 weeks study) with an 8-month visa
Any Monday of the year, excluding Christmas vacation
A1 – C2
- General English
- Business English
Morning 09.00 – 12.15
Afternoon 13.30 – 16.40
Students must have already completed their first or second 25-week Academic Year programme at ISI or another school. They should be at least 18 years old on the course start date and should have a minimum A1 level of English. Proof of a good attendance rate during the previous programme is required.
Obligatory exit exam
All Academic Year students are required to sit a recognised exam, such as Trinity ISE, prior to completing their course. Trinity College London ISE or IELTS exam preparation is included in the 15-hour course.
All programmes include preparation for the Trinity ISE exam. Students can also choose to prepare for IELTS 6 or 7, but an exam fee supplement applies.
Right to work
Students from outside the EU on Academic Year programmes have the right to work 20 hours per week during the course, and 40 hours per week only during holidays from June to September & December 15th to January 15th inclusive.