Business English Courses
The Business English course incorporates a General English 15 course plus 5 hours per week of a business elective. These electives are designed to widen the students knowledge of specific vocabulary and grammar in business situations. The Writing Skills component prepares students for written communication while the Interpersonal and Communication Skills component prepares them for verbal interactions.
- Gain confidence in participating in professional meetings and discussions
- Do business presentations in English
- Learn how to write business correspondence
- Use English on the telephone with more confidence
- Learn how to negotiate effectively
- Converse on a wide range of business-related topics
Age 16 + and have a B2 level of English.
B2 (pre-test required)
Morning General: 09.00 – 12.15
Course start dates
Any Monday of the year, excluding Christmas vacation
Hours per week
1 – 12 weeks
ISI Certificate in English
My name is Zivile and I’m here to answer your questions about our Business English Courses!