I had a really nice host family and I really enjoyed my stay in their house. It’s where you learn things about the real Irish life
What is included in the programme?
Our programme is primarily a placement and guardianship service. Prior to deciding where they would like to study, we help applicants to decide by matching them to a range of suitable schools according to their profile and individual requests.
We supply detailed profiles on each school we work with including maps and links to local area information. Once the client has made their decision we then handle the whole application process, liaising with schools on our clients behalf, and are delighted to confirm that over 95% of applicants receive their first choice of school. On arrival in Ireland we provide a detailed orientation and thorough ongoing support and counselling throughout the programme.
- Placement in a chosen school
- Orientation day on arrival
- School application and/or tuition fee
- Guardianship by a dedicated team
- Full board accommodation
- Return airport transfers (Dublin airport)
- Free English tuition (Dublin only)
- Social events, tours & themed parties
- A free smartphone SIM pack