Erasmus+ English for the Educational Workplace
- 20 hours: General English 15 hours + 5 hours of English for the Educational Workplace
- 25 hours: Option of taking 5 extra hours in one of our other modules, see all courses here.
- Times: 9.00 am to 12.15 pm and 12.25 to 1.25 pm.
- Suitable for B2 students and higher
This course is an intensive professional training course which allows participants to better manage day to day interactions requiring English language skills, with peers, students and managers with more confidence, fluency and accuracy. The course includes practical workshops, specific practice and applied exercises to develop a wide range of communicative skills, language usage and functional vocabulary to deal with everyday interactions.
The course includes
General English: Testing and classing participants in the appropriate CEFR level, Orientation, Needs analysis, Setting learning outcomes, Language focus and language skills, Skills workshops, Assessment of learning and review of learning, One to one feedback at the end of the course, Certificate presentation
Specialised modules: Language of Meetings, Functional language for agreeing and disagreeing, Expressing your opinion, Hedging expressions, Descriptions and explanations, Language for presentations, Report writing and summarising, Writing a proposal, Responding to complaints via email, Language for presentation of arguments, Communication in the modern workplace, Language for client service, Writing techniques and skills, Interview and mediation, Language skills for meetings and reporting.
This course is suitable for
Higher Education professionals who need to improve their English language skills to deal with business partners and colleagues in a more effective manner.
How to apply
- Applications must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland and our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 are required in the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.
Hello, I am the Senior Academic Manager at ISI Dublin.
I have over 20 years’ experience in teaching and educational management. Whether you are an individual working in an educational organisation or you are the organiser of a group Key 1 – Mobility for Education Staff project or you are an agency assisting with an Erasmus+ application, I am here to help you. Just fill out the form below with as many details as possible about what you are looking for and we will respond to you shortly.
Jennifer Diaz Green
BA Ed. TESOL, MA Ed., ACELS AM Dip.