Saturday – Full Irish Day-Tours from Dublin
Improve your English while doing a different outdoor social activity!
Do not miss the chance to see the most iconic locations in Ireland & Northern Ireland. 🇮🇪
Every Saturday we offer six one-day trips that are well worth the hype, which includes:
- Cliffs Of Moher 🌊 – (€65) Departs @6.40am
- Wicklow & Glendalough ⛰ – (€50) Departs @8.20am
- Giant’s Causeway 🌄 – (€65) Departs @6.20am
- Blarney Castle & Cork 🏰 – (€75) Departs @6.40am
- Celtic Boyne Valley 🏞 – (€50) Departs @7.50am
- Wild Connemara 🌅 – (€75) Departs @6.20am
All of the trips are fully led by friendly guides who will bring the tour to life with wonderful stories from Irish history and folklore.
Remember that your meeting point is at the Molly Malone statue, on Suffolk Street at the designated start time. From here you will have a short walk to the bus which will be parked nearby. Please check the time that your tour departs and arrive 10-15 minutes before departure.☘️