Our Family Programme offers parents and children the opportunity to spend an exciting time together studying English in Dublin and exploring the city. Parents and children aged 16+ will study on one of our English language programmes, whilst children aged 12+ will participate in our Summer Camp at Belvedere College. With a very flexible course schedule and range of activities, this programme can be designed to suit all kinds of families.
ISI Dublin’s Family Programme offers families the opportunity to spend an exciting time together studying English in Dublin and exploring the city.
- From late June to mid-August
- Children aged 12 + can study at the city centre summer camp
- Parents can study at our Adult Centre, located 5 minutes’ walk away
- Parents can choose the same course schedule or opposite course schedules, allowing them to take care of the needs of their children aged 11 and below
- Full adult social programme available for parents
- Full junior social programme available for children aged 12 +
- Children aged 11 and below can take part in the adult or junior social programme (where appropriate and if accompanied by a parent)
- Option of joint family evening activities
- Weekend tours for all the family
- Accommodation in Host Family or Apartments
My name is Zivile and I’m here to answer your questions about our Family Programme!