Why Dublin, Ireland?
With a population of just over one million, Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, is the best place in the world to study!
Once the home of writers James Joyce, Bram Stoker, Samuel Beckett and Oscar Wilde, today its celebrated inhabitants and natives include rock band U2, singer Sinead O’Connor, writers Roddy Doyle and Anne Enright, and actors Saoirse Ronan and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
- International European Capital City
- Native English speaking
- Population 1.2 million
- Small city centre, easy to explore
- Plenty of part-time jobs for students
- Safe and friendly environment
- Cheap and short flights to European cities
- 50% per cent of its inhabitants aged under 25
- European headquarters of companies such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- A large number of free museums, art galleries and historical sites