High School in Ireland
ISI Dublin is an award-winning company with over 18 years of experience. Since launching our high school programme in 2001, our aim has always been to provide the highest level of guardianship and care for our students.
Since launching our High School Programme in 2001 our aim has always been to provide the highest level of guardianship and care to our students. In 2016, we became a founding member of the Association of Guardianship Providers in Ireland (AGPI), because we believe very strongly that study abroad programmes should only be operated by professional and regulated organisations.
- An award-winning company operating in Ireland since 2001.
- Founding member of AGPI.
- Fully insured with both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Clearly defined and implemented the Child Protection Policy.
- Student Care Plan for each student.
- A dedicated team with a staff to student ratio of at least 1:30.
- All of our staff have undergone Child Safeguard Training, and all company representatives have been Garda (Police) vetted.
- All of our host families are inspected and meet ISI Dublin criteria and have been Garda (Police) vetted.
- We have clearly defined systems in place for student welfare, pastoral care, academic progress and personal safety.
- Our high school team maintains continuous contact with our students.
- We also provide 24/7 care with an emergency out-of-hours phone service.
My name is Sarah and I’m here to answer your questions about our High School programme with ISI Dulin!