English and training courses for teachers and professionals
Eligible for Erasmus+ funding - Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff
If you are a teacher or work for an educational organisation, you may be eligible for Erasmus+ funding to join one of our special training programmes. We specialise in the Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff Erasmus+ programmes, which are open to private or public educational organisations like schools, universities and colleges from the EU and EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Format of our Professional and Teacher Training Programmes
- All courses are taught by a team of highly qualified and experienced English language teachers and DELTA-qualified (or equivalent) teacher trainers.
- We offer a format of 15 hours of English language training at your specific level, combined with 10 hours of specialised modules in your chosen field.
- Specialised modules are taught over 1 week. Students who require 2 weeks can take a different module for their 2nd week.
- Many courses are available online if travel restrictions mean you cannot travel to Ireland.
- Prices are inclusive of materials and enrolment fee and access to all school facilities and services, including the social & cultural activity programme (there may be some pay-as-you-go entry fees).
Type of courses
Starting every Monday (from July 26th)
- English for the Educational Workplace
- Intensive General English for Teachers
- English Language and Irish Literature
Starting by request only (Minimum 4 students)
- English Language Teaching Refresher Course
- Technology in the English Language Classroom
- CLIL for non-native teachers
Levels at ISI Dublin
|Council of Europe||ISI equivalent level||Approximate exam level|
|A2||Pre-intermediate||KET/IELTS (3)/TOEIC 220+/Trinity ISE Foundation|
|B1||Intermediate||PET/IELTS (4)/TOEIC 380+/Trinity ISE I|
|B2||Upper Intermediate||FCE/IELTS (5)TOEIC 520+/Trinity ISE II|
|C1||Lower Advanced||CAE/IELTS (6)/TOEIC 800+Trinity ISE III|
Hello, I am the Senior Academic Manager at ISI Dublin.
I have over 20 years’ experience in teaching and educational management. Whether you are an individual working in an educational organisation or you are the organiser of a group Key 1 – Mobility for Education Staff project or you are an agency assisting with an Erasmus+ application, I am here to help you. Just fill out the form below with as many details as possible about what you are looking for and we will respond to you shortly.
Jennifer Diaz Green
BA Ed. TESOL, MA Ed., ACELS AM Dip.